Unfortunately, a vehicle’s engine can malfunction at any time. Obviously, you’ll want to mitigate your risk as much as possible, but there is always the chance that something could go wrong on the road. When it does, you will need to take your vehicle to the shop. If your car’s warranty has expired, you will be left to pay the bill yourself. We’re talking hundreds or even thousands of dollars. If this happened to you, would you be able to afford it? Sadly many people will answer no to this question.
CARS Protection Plus was founded in 1998 to address this very situation. CARS Protection Plus offers vehicle service contracts to individuals looking for peace of mind when it comes to their automobile. Although CARS Protection Plus started with just six employees, the company now has a staff of over 100. This is a testament to the products and service CARS Protection Plus provides.
Your car dealer may offer CARS Protection Plus vehicle service contracts; it has serviced over 17,000 dealers in 34 states. CARS Protection has paid mechanical claims in each and every state in the continental United States. CARS Protection Plus has sold over 1.5 million vehicle service contracts overall. Here are some of the reasons why CARS has done so well in the vehicle service contract industry:
- CARS is dedicated to remaining an honest and truthful company that provides its clients with affordable products that meet their needs.
- All repairs and services that are listed in a customer’s vehicle service contract are covered. There are no exceptions or surprises.
- CARS will pay a claim as soon as it has been reviewed and approved. The claim is often paid on the very same business day.
- CARS plans have a vehicle mileage limit of 200,000 miles, which is by far an industry best.
- All authorized repairs can be done at the repair facility of the customer’s choosing.
If you are looking for a company that offers vehicle service contracts that will actually cover your vehicle when you need it the most, your search is over. CARS Protection Plus has been the choice of so many dealers and customers, and it has not strayed from its core mission of truth, honesty, and affordability. This blog will focus on CARS’s products and general information on how to make sure your vehicle is running its best.